Thursday, October 10, 2013

C4T#2


Name: Jenny Luca
Jenny's Blog Link: http://jennyluca.com/
Name of Blog: School's Out Friday
Link of Blog: http://jennyluca.com/2013/09/20/schools-out-friday-268/
Date of Blog: September 20, 2013

Jenny's Blog: 
Jenny posted a video to her blog so you could view the world from an eagle's perspective.




My Comment: 
Hey Jenny! My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Your video was awesome! I have never experienced a video with such detail. Honestly, I have never even thought of what the world would look like from an eagles perspective. I actually watched the video a few times. This is one of the coolest videos I have ever seen and I will definitely present this to others! Thank you for sharing!

Name: Jenny Luca
Jenny's Blog Link: http://jennyluca.com/
Name of Blog: Gearing up: Chromebook Classroom- GAFE Summit Presentation
Link of Blog: http://jennyluca.com/2013/10/03/gearing-up-chromebook-classroom-gafe-summit-presentation/ 
Date of Blog: October 3, 2013

Jenny's Blog: 
In this blog Jenny used a Google presentation to present topics about Chromebooks at the Google Apps for Education Conference in Melbourne. Her presentation covered all of the approaches that Google offers and why you may use this source in your school. After viewing her presentation Jenny wants you to have an idea of how Chromebooks works.

A Youtube video that Jenny used in her Google Presentation:


My Comment: 
Hey Jenny,
My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I loved your presentation! I always use Google Chrome as my search engine, but I never knew all of the qualities Chromebooks has to offer. I really liked how you introduced in your presentation the qualities that Chromebooks has to offer for different computers. The Youtube videos that you inserted were very useful and helpful. Wonderful presentation! Thank you for sharing! 









No comments:

Post a Comment