Tuesday, October 29, 2013

C4Ks for October

OCTOBER C4Ks

Student: Brodie Pickle
Teacher: Ms. Eppele
Grade: 4th Grade (British) 
Columbia, Canada
Link to Class Blog: http://kidblog.org/ThePickles/
Title of Blog: Chap 1-5
Date of Blog: October 2, 2013

Brodie's Blog: Brodie's blog discussed a story that he has started to read. His blog was only on chapters 1 through 5. In his blog Brodie voiced four of his opinions on the chapters that he has read so far. Brodie definitely stated the main character in the story, which is Melody. Melody is struggling in the first few chapters and Brodie can't wait to see what occurs in chapter 6.

My Comment: 
Hey Brodie, 
My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading and reviewing your blog about chap 1-5. I liked how you voiced your opinions on Melody. After reading your blog Melody seems like she plays a big role in the story. It sounds as if something big might happen at the end! Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters! 


Student: Chloe
Teacher: Mrs. Schroeder
Grade:  4th Grade
Title of Blog: This Week
Date of Blog: October 11, 2013

Chloe's Blog: In Chloe's blog she discussed the activities that she encountered for the week of October 11, 2013. Chloe read Tonga's Reunion that week. She talked about a few of the main characters and some of her favorite parts. Another topic mentioned was material that Mrs. Schroeder was discussing in class. The class reviewed run on sentences that week and Mrs. Schroeder said that run on sentences were scary. Chloe also enjoyed walking through a nature trail with her friends. Chloe mentioned a few small statements about her mom. One statement was asking if her mom had work and the other was just stating that she loved her mom. Chloe's closing statement was that she would see Mrs. Schroeder Monday!

My Comment:
Hey Chloe! 
My name is Amanda Weller I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your week seemed to be very eventful and filled with activities! What nature trail did you get the opportunity to walk? I love going on walks with my friends and I think that a nature trail sounds like a great idea! I hope everything goes well for you the next few weeks! Thank you for sharing!


Student: Francis
Teacher: Mr. Somerville
Grade: 6th Grade
Pt. England School
Auckland, New Zealand
Class Blog: Room 16 Mr Somerville
Francis's Class Blog: Francis @ Pt England School 
Title of Blog: Grown Ups 2
Date of Blog: October 21, 2013

Francis's Blog: In Francis's blog he talked about a new movie that he went to go see during his school break. The new movie was Grown Ups 2, starring Adam Sandler. Francis went to go see the movie with his mom and sister. According to his blog Francis really enjoyed the movie. Francis elaborated on how the director did a wonderful job and that the movie was hilarious. The movie involved a few action, drama, and romance scenes.  Francis also listed a few details regarding Grown Ups 2. He described two tall men that starred in the movie. One of the men had short hair and the other only had hair on the side of his head. The tallest of the two men that Francis described was a cop and the other man was a shop employee. After the movie Francis returned home with his mom and sister to relax before he went to sleep. 


My Comment:
Hey Francis,
My name is Amanda Weller I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Adam Sandler is one of my favorite actors as well! Have you ever seen the first Grown Ups? It's a wonderful movie! I have not watched the second Grown Ups, but I hope to soon. You made the movie sound very interesting! I really liked the details that you used to describe the two tall men. Good job Francis! Thank you for sharing!

Student: Annarose
Teacher: Mr. Gwaltney
Grade: Online School for Girls 
High School
Date of Blog: October 20, 2013

Annarose's Blog: In her blog she discussed the main importance of the first amendment  Annarose talked about what she already knows about the first amendment and what she would like to know about the first amendment. 

My Comment: Hey Annarose!
My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your blog was wonderful! Well described blog of the first amendment. I really liked how you broke each subject material down. Good job! I also really liked how you discussed what you already know about the first amendment and what this class has taught you so far. I hope throughout this online course that you become familiar with all of the aspects that the constitution has to offer. Thank you for sharing!



No comments:

Post a Comment