Tuesday, November 12, 2013

C4K for November

Last C4K!
Student: Cheyanne
Teacher: Mr. Barks
Grade: 7th Pt England School
Auckland, New Zealand
Class Blog: Room 22 Students 2013
Date of Blog: October 25, 2013

Cheyanne's Blog: 
In Cheyanne's blog she discussed her experience of her first day at Pt England School. Her first day didn't go as smooth as she wanted it to. Cheyanne and her brother were in class together but then they were separated.  Cheyanne described how she was nervous and she was frightened because she didn't know anyone. Cheyanne also described how cross country was the first activity that she completed at school. She was not to fond of this activity, but she still completed the activity with other students.

My Comment: 
Cheyanne,
My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. The first day of school can be a bit frightening. I remember my first day of school and I was terrified. I know it must be tough entering a new atmosphere but you will make friends quickly. Cross country was never one of my favorite sports either but I grew to like it. Experiencing new activities can be exciting! Thank you for sharing!


Student: Heather
Teacher: Mrs. Yollis
Grade: 3rd Grade
Title of Blog: A New Fad and an Old Fad
Date of Blog: November 5, 2013

Heather's Blog: 
In Heather's blog she talked about the most recent fads around the world. She introduced the rubber band bracelets and the silly band bracelets. Heather described a fad as being a thing that is popular for a year or so, and then it is not so popular. 

My Comment: 
Heather,
My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Thank you for sharing the recent fads! It's crazy to think that fads around the world are constantly changing. When I was younger I had several rubber band bracelets! I never went anywhere without my colored bracelets. I can't wait to see the new fads for the upcoming years! Great post and thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment